Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Week Without Running

A very sad week indeed. Last week was the last week before spring break, and I am poor at time management. Sadly, my last run was last Monday. I went home to New York on Saturday, not having run Tuesday through Friday, and I didn't run at all while I was home. We got about 8 inches of snow up here in Massachusetts, so I was also unable to run outside once I got back too my house. If anyone's ever lived in central Massachusetts, I'm sure you'll agree that snow maintenance sucks.

So yeah, it's been a bummer of a week for me, just means I gotta kick it into gear tomorrow. I also ate like CRAP while I was home. I always do... it's just so easy! No one in my family eats healthy, so it's pretty hard for me to do so while I'm home. I'm pretty sure I ate 10 cookies today. In comparison to the rest of my weekend, today was a good day. Yeah. Bad. I'm pretty sure I've gained back whatever weight I've lost. Oh, well. All I can do now is eat better in the coming days. And run. A lot.

No comments: