Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Weigh-in

It's been a while since my last post! All I can say is that my school work has kept me insanely busy since we've been back from spring break. That doesn't mean I've neglected my running, though! I only got out 4 times last week, totaling 8.0 miles, but this week has been a bit more difficult. I went out on Monday afternoon and did a lousy 1.33 miles - not even paying attention to the distance (I try to keep my base runs at 2.0), it was just plain bad. I ran outside yesterday (it was gorgeous!) for about 3.0 miles. My average pace was a little under 11:30 - not quite how fast I can go on the treadmill, but hey, at least I'm not running the first mile super fast and then getting really slow like I did two weeks ago! Also, for the majority of the last two miles, I was running into the wind, so I'm pretty pleased with those numbers.

Mile 1: 10:54
Mile 2: 11:54
Mile 3: 11:29

I got my scale in the mail last week and did my first reference weigh-in on Thursday, so it looks like Thursday will be my weigh-in day from now on. That means today is weigh-in day!

Last Week (LW): 209.4
Current Week (CW): 206.8
Current Loss (CL): 2.6
Total Loss (TL): 2.6

Woo! Pretty exciting business. And when I say pretty exciting, I mean it. The lowest weight I've been in the past I don't even know how many years - probably since I was 14 or 15 - was 207 and that was a year and a half ago. Next week hopefully I'll be below 205!

Also, I donated the majority of my hair to Locks of Love this weekend! Now my hair is way shorter than it's ever been (might account for a few ounces of loss ;) ) and very tricky to hold back while running! Well, maybe not tricky, but they way I have to put it back looks pretty silly!

No comments: