Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oof!

It's been a rough week and a half. Last week was the second of the semester, and I already had a presentation worth 20% of my grade! It was a difficult presentation regardless of who my partner was, but I ended up getting paired with a girl who spoke very poor English, which made everything doubly difficult! Because of my attention to the presentation, I slept very poorly and only got one workout in (2 miles last Tuesday).

And now I'm behind on my fitness, and my work for all of my other classes! I figured that if I don't get back to my workouts, I'll just let them slip away completely, and then I won't get to run my half marathon, so I am prioritizing. Sure, my work is important, but I can sacrifice and hour and a half a day for this (re: for myself). Today I have decided to run outside (20 F, windchill 9 F), and I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. I just HATE treadmills. SO boring, and the gym at school is not a very good facility and has incredibly poor air circulation. I just can't handle it! So I'm off to brave the cold - I'm already all suited up. Wish me luck!

No comments: