Saturday, October 17, 2009

This past week hasn't been so great running-wise. I went home for Fall Break and didn't manage to get any running in - all of my time not spent with family, I was trying to complete all of my homework. Then during the school week, I was just struggling to get all of my work done.

Today I went for my first run in a week, and it was tough, but I got it done. I ran 1.5 miles at a 10:30 pace, which is way faster than I had been running in the past few weeks. I would say that normal pace for me was anywhere from 11:15 to 11:30, so that was pretty cool. I guess the intervals I did last week really paid off!

In any case, though I may not have gotten enough exercise in, I'm still down weight, from 209.6 to 208. I'll take 1.6 pounds!

It's starting to get too cold to run outside, though :( It was SNOWING yesterday. It's mid-October, and it was snowing! Preposterous. Anyway, just gotta keep on moving.

No comments: